sábado, 3 de enero de 2015

Essay about music.

Music in our lifes.

How important is music in our everyday life? We do everything with music. When we drive or travel by car we like listening to the radio. When we are cleaning our house, we like listening to lively music. When we are sad, we tend to listen to melancholy music, that makes us even more sad. When we are studying, we listen to calm listen that helps us to concentrate. When we are in a party, we listen to music that makes us want to dance. And like this, in every single moment of our lives.

There are many different types of music. Some people like reggaeton, some people like rock, some people like pop, etc. I like all of them, why choosing just one type when you can listen to all of them? If I am in a party, I will listen reggaeton, If I am in my house, I will listen to rock, when I am studying I like listening to films soundtracks. Everybody is free of listening whatever they like and we mustn´t criticize. There are a few types of music that I dislike but I respect people that listen to it because I like people to be respectful with my music. 

Music is therapeutic, it can help you when nobody can. There is a song for each one. Some times, songs tell your story, it is very easy to identify with a song. Everybody has a song that, for one reason, is more special than all the rest of the songs. My favourite song is 'Leave out all the rest', the first song that I listened of Linkin Park and it is my favourite song for all the things that I feel when I am listening to it. Your favourite song is the only song that you can listen a thousand of times and it will always be like the first time. 

I couldn´t imagine a world without music. Music is my best english teacher. Music is my best psychologist. Sometimes, music is my friend. Music gives me everything what I need. A world without music would be very sad and bored. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario