martes, 20 de enero de 2015

My "last" post.

 Tomorrow is the exam of this subject so maybe I won´t write any more or perhaps I will just write less. I love writing but before I have never written in English before this blog and I think that this has been an amazing idea because I have used my creativity and I have improved the way that I write a lot. I liked a lot the idea of writing on a blog the first time that I listened from the teacher because I have already a blog, but it is in Spanish.
 In the future I would like to be a good English teacher and I think that I will encourage my students to improve their skills with writing, writing a blog. Writing is a very good way to discover yourself and it is also a very good way to vent. I would like to keep writing in my spare time. I know that writing in Spanish is easier but the best way of learning English is practising it and I know that in the end, in a few years, if I keep on this, writing in English will be as easy as writing in Spanish for me.
 So, to sum up, I need to give thanks to our teacher, who had this brilliant idea of writing a blog because this subject has been really useful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario