sábado, 10 de enero de 2015

Valuable things.

My time is the most valuable thing that I have. I am not rich and I am not the most interesting person in this world, I don´t have anything to give, only my time. I really appreciate people who present me their time, I don´t need any material thing because a good conversation is better than anything else, a hug is the most beautiful present and the most comfortable place is not the most expensive hotel, it is anywhere where you can be surrounded by good people. Spending time with my best friends and my family is my favourite hobbie, it is my litttle pleasure. I will always enjoy each minute that I pass with the people I love because in the end, love is all you need and memories is everything what you will have when you get old.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario