lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

My 2014.

Someone told me at the beginning of the year that 2014 could be my year, my best year, because I was going to turn 18. And 18 is a beautiful age because you can travel without parents and you can bassicaly do everything that you have been doing all your adolescence but legally. In 2014 I have cried with my final high school exams and I laughed when I got my marks. I cried while I was reading my graduation speech because I thought how much I was going to miss my friends, my teachers and the high school were I spent six amazing years. In 2014 I performed in a musical, I cried before the performance and I laughed after performing. I have travelled with my friends to Salou, Port Aventura, to Mojacar and to Vienna to watch my favourite rock band in 2014. And, isn´t travelling the best was of enjoying a year? This year I moved to Murcia, I cried before becoming independent because I wanted to live with my mum forever. I cried the first day of University because I was so nervous, I was afraid of being rejected. But now, I can laugh in peace, because I love Murcia, I love my University, I love my degree and I really love my classmates. Actually, I wouldn´t change my life. So, to sum up, I want to give thanks to everybody that has helped me to make this year an amazing year. Please 2015, be as good as 2014.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario