lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2014

Dreams come true.

I´ve always been a dreamer. I trust in myself and I know that I can achieve all my goals. I´m the type of person that fights very hard until she has what she wants. And usually, as a result of my perseverance, I get what I want. I read years ago that when you really want something, the whole Universe conspire to make it come true.
I´ve always had three dreams. (Yes, it would be very easy to make them true if I had a genius, but I didn´t.) I wanted a cat, to see Linkin Park in live and to visit Moscow.
My first dream came true the day of my 18th birthday when my friends, being tired of listening to me complaining everyday because my mum didn´t want to have a cat, persuaded my mum and bought it to me. The next two were more difficult to have but I didn´t give up. Last November, I saw in live Linkin Park. I went to Vienna with one of my best friends and it was an unforgettable travel. I have listened to Linkin Park since I was 14 and they ae my favourite group, when I listen to their music a lot of emotions come to me, I can´t explain it. So, listening to Chester singing a few metres of me was just amazing. I think it is the best experience I have never experienced. Now, I only need to save more money and go to Russia, and, having a Russian friend makes things easier.
If I can accomplish all my dreams, everybody can.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario