viernes, 28 de noviembre de 2014

Thanksgiving.

Yesterday was Thanksgiving Day so I want to post what I´m thankful for.
2014 has been my year, I am really enjoying it and this wouldn´t be possible without my family, my classmates and my friends. I am very thankul for being surrounded by nothing but great people.
 I´m very thankful for my family, because I know they will always be by my side, supporting me. Because without their effort this wouldn´t be possible, they trust in me and  encourage me to study and to be a better person. I´m very thankful for my friends, because they always know how to make me laugh, even in my worst moments. I know I can trust in them because nobody knows me better than them. I´m thankful for my classmates, they make my days easier, they make my lessons funnier, they are amazing.
So, summarising, I am thankful for everything I have, for all those little things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario