martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

Advantages and disadvantages of living without parents.

Two months ago I moved to Murcia. That means that, after 18 years of living with my mum, I needed to grow up and became independent. Living without parents has a lot of good things, but, like everything, also has a lot of bad things. First of all, you need to cook every day if you want to eat something good and you will never be as good cooker as your mum. But, if you cook for yourself, you´ll eat everyday what you want and you aren´t forced to eat something that you dislike. In te second place, in a flat you clean your room when you want, your mum doesn´t tell you when do you need to clean, but you must clean the living room, the kitche or the bathroom because you live with more people. When you live alone you are more free, you can go out when you want without giving explanations to anyone, but, you will always have limited money.
Another thing that you don´t realise until you live alone is how expensive is food, when you live with your parents they make the shopping, but when you live alone you have to go and pay for it.
Homesick is another big fact. Sometimes I really miss my mum, my cat and my little sisters.
But, after all, I wouldn´t change my actual situation, University life is good and it is another experience to add to the story of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario