sábado, 18 de octubre de 2014

Opinion paragraph: Friendship in teenagers.

How important is for a teenager to have good friends? It is well known that a lot of teenagers have many problems to integrate in the society because sometimes people can be very cruel, and if
you´re not into the stereotypes you can be rejected.

Having friends it´s very very positive for everybody but even more when you are a teenager. When you are a teenager you need someone to help you with your first love problems, someone you can´t talk to without worrying what will he think about me, someone who understands you perfectly and someone who you can share your best moments with. That is the definition of a friend.
The adolescence is a very hard period but if you are surrounded by amazing people it can go very well. Everybody should be entitled to have good friends. I am very lucky, because I can count on my friends.




To conclude, I would like to introduce my best friends, Aynara, Andrea and Sheila. We like to call ourselves "Beefeater´s friends". These girls make my days happier.







1 comentario: