jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

Evaluable practice.

Task: Write an opinion paragraph (125-150 words) about something you really like but most people don´t like at all.

The Vampire Diaries is my favourite  TV serie since I watched the first season. I started to watch it because my best friend recommended it to me. I love this serie because the actors are so good, Ian Somerhalder, one of the protagonists, is the most handsome man I´ve ever seen. This TV serie is abut two brothers (Stefan and Damon) that get in lovewith the same girl and they live in a town where  a lot of people are vampires, wolfs or witches. Moreover, this serie has a lot of action and I like it so much  because it represents some teenager´s problemsas romance or hih school and it also includes magic, and I love magic. Most people don´t like this serie because they think it´s boring and it is only for a teenager girl. But I don´t think so. The Vampire Diaries is amazing and I don´t care  what other people say, I´m free to watch whatever I like.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario